Thursday 12 June 2014

New Mix streaming tonight, tune in!

Hey everyone - so I did a guest mix for the guys at Built to Last, pure 90's Golden Era Boom Bap ish and it's going to be on their radio show tonight, 8-9pm CEST


The streaming links are on the right of the page here, and the mix will be archived on their site - Do have a look at their site as there's so many great mixes there!!

edit - Here's the mix plus tracklist... I tried to put a mixture of well-known and lesser-known 90's bangers, enjoy!




Of the lesser-known stuff I thoroughly recommend checking out Da King & I and Three Times Dope, both good old Boom Bap Hip Hop! Listen to A.D.O.R's "One For the Trouble too, for one of the most famous vocal samples you ever heard!! Also check the all-star cast on "Can I Get Open" by Original Flavor, a rare occasion I actually dig Jay-Z on a record!!

No comments:

Post a Comment